How to Start Dating a Celebrity: Tips and Tricks
Millions of fans around the world are dreaming to date or marry a celebrity, and this is natural: we see them playing or acting, we admire them, we fall in love (and who wouldn`t?). The key reasons why this will never happen are also natural: first, the number of admirers is huge while the celebrity is the one. Secondly, people are usually scared to death to ask a famous person out because they may be turned down (and in most cases, it is absolutely true).
Thirdly, there are not so many chances to meet a celebrity in real life (especially if you live in another country). However, there is good news for you: dating a celebrity is possible, and you can nail this by following some small tips and tricks in this guide.
Top recommendations on dating a celebrity
What are you expecting from dating a celebrity? Will it be a serious relationship or casual dating? In the last case, the best way of meeting the right person will be registering at specific websites like the one observed in a snapsext review. No matter what your purpose is, we bet you believe that you can`t reach it, and we don`t judge you. Celebrities seem so far away from us that even meeting one is a bit of great luck, not mentioning a relationship with a famous person. However, everything is easier than you imagine.
How to meet and approach a celebrity:
Look for places where the famous person is likely to appear (following his/her social network accounts will help you be always updated). If it is a singer, you need to buy a ticket for the concert. If this is an actress or an actor, you may try attending film festivals and premieres;
2. Show business
If you want to date, for example, Madonna, the high chance of coming across and attracting her attention is working in the same industry. Of course, getting a job in show business is not easy but manageable. You can become a model or just media professional or work in legal and financial fields helping celebrities with contract issues;
To meet a celebrity, you can become or pretend to be a journalist and try to interview him/her. Of course, you will have to prepare great and profound questions, but as a fan, you will probably have no issues with that;
4. Social networks
This is one of the easiest ways of contacting a celebrity directly today. Even though they have millions of fans, the chances are that your message will be answered;
One of the least but still good options for meeting a celebrity is living nearby or sharing the same interests. Thus, you can meet Tim Roth in his favorite gym or karaoke bar.
How to date a celebrity:
- Dress attractively. You should always look great: making the first impression, having the 14th date, at home, in the street, always. Remember that celebrities take care of their appearance, and you should always be ready to be captured by paparazzi;
- Choose private places. Celebrities attract attention, so asking him/her out, try to choose a place as small and private as possible. Of course, there is a high chance of meeting a fan, but this is an aspect you should get used to;
- Be calm. A celebrity is a human, just like you, so there is no need to faint or sweat a lot in their presence. Be calm, communicative, and charming. Smile, make jokes and take it easy. Don`t be shy or show that you are worried or not confident in yourself. Be yourself;
- Avoid common questions. Being on a date, don`t behave like a fan but a person who is interested in another person, not his/her fame. Don`t talk about their popularity, fans, and other stuff. Talking about other stars is also not the best conversation starter;
- Show interest. Talk about the celebrity but not about his/her movies or songs but personality. Ask about the hobbies, interests, plans, preferences, and other things. Don`t be too pushy, and don`t ask too personal questions. Make it a smooth, enjoyable conversation, and don`t forget to tell about yourself, especially if you have a lot in common.
Dating a celebrity, you should be ready to:
- Accepting polygamy. With so many fans around, you will have to cope with unwanted attention and your feelings and not to be too jealous;
- Getting away from paparazzi. All the time. Dating a celebrity, you also become a public person, so you should watch your life and every move;
- Misunderstanding. Some stars have been leading so different lifestyles that they don`t understand the responsibilities and problems of ordinary people;
- Loneliness. Celebrities have a super tight schedule, and unless you have a flexible job, you won`t be able to spend a lot of time together.