Biebs shock… he axes rest of world tour
JUSTIN BIEBER shocked his Beliebers last night by suddenly scrapping the rest of his Purpose World Tour — with no explanation.
The Sorry singer axed 14 shows — in his native Canada, the US, Japan, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Singapore — via a short statement which simply stated the decision was ‘due to unforeseen circumstances’.
The 23-year-old’s next show had been due to take place on Saturday in Arlington, Texas, and the cancellation comes only weeks after he packed out London’s Hyde Park.
A spokesman for the star said Bieber ‘loves his fans and hates to disappoint them’, but that ‘after careful consideration he has decided he will not be performing any further dates’.
He added: ‘He thanks his fans for the incredible experience of the Purpose World Tour over the last 18 months. He is grateful and honoured to have shared that experience with his cast and crew for over 150 successful shows.’
All tickets will be refunded, his management said, while a source told TMZ that Biebs was ‘just over it’.
One of his backing dancers, J Blaze, said the tour crew had also been left stunned by the decision. ‘We were all just as confused and sad as y’all are when we found out,’ he posted on Instagram, adding: ‘We had one hell of a run! All the fights, tears, laughs have been special.’
Distraught fans also took to social media, with one saying on Instagram: ‘I hope you’re okay Justin… praying for your health.’
Bieber dropped his bombshell a day after being seen hiking with model Audreyana Michelle, 18. The star, looking awkward as he trudged through the Hollywood Hills, didn’t seem to know what to do with himself.
Author: Andrei Harmsworth