I was choking… I thought I had taken an overdose, says Demi Lovato
DEMI LOVATO confessed she once feared she had taken an overdose as she spoke about her former drug addiction.
Recalling an incident in 2012, she said: ‘I used a bunch of coke and I popped a few Xanax bars and I began to choke a little bit.
‘My heart started racing and I thought, “Oh my God, I might be overdosing right now”.’
This week Demi, 25 — who will be performing at the MTV EMAs — shared her ‘before and after’ pictures having battled an eating disorder.
‘Recovery is possible,’ she wrote on Instagram.
Author: Tom Stichbury